Friday, July 9, 2010

कुछ अपना-सा है...!!

Saturday Morning, hot and humid... slow music... and guess what?

मेरा पहला Blog...!!

This is the first time I have created anything close to a proper blog... The first time I am writing anything close to a post on My Own Blog!! A welcome post. Wow, the feeling is amazing!!
This is something that I can call my own, my reflection, my very own creation that will hopefully grow with me!! The feeling is very special..
I am not a perfectionist in this field. But how does that matter?!! Afterall, I have craeted this blog to learn anything and everything that I can and all of you have to help in this..

Finally I can truly own up for something which is mine!  कुछ अपना-सा है...  

2 comments:

  1. देखने में बढ़िया लग रहा है। तकनीक रूप से ज्यादा भारी है। देर से एक्सेस हो रहा है इसलिए कोई हल्का-फुल्का टैंपलेट होना चाहिए। वाटरमार्क टैंपलेट देर से ही एक्सेस होता है। हिंदी और अंग्रेजी दोनों में होना चाहिए। रोजाना कम से कम एक विषय जरूर होना चाहिए... चाहे 3 लाइन ही क्यों न हों... :)
    --धर्मेंद्र कुमार

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sir. Suggestions का ध्यान रखूंगी। :)

    ReplyDelete